Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Beginning...

The first day of a new year...what will I make of this gift?  I want to live so that I have the Lord's guidance everyday.  I am grateful for my children who are the greatest accomplishment of a parent.  I miss seeing all the grandchildren and plan that this year will be about spending time with them and each of my children.  This season has been a time of great reflection and I am committed to taking better care of my health, learning new things, making changes to improve my life, accepting whatever comes and finding the cheer in life.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I finally got around to your blog today. I'm sorry I didn't before. It's a real treat to read all of the humorous and creative imaginings that you've included, especially the homages to Poly culture and history. I miss you and wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete